Secondary school improvements
Priority year 5
Our objectives are to:
- Drive and sustain further improvements in literacy and maths
- Close the provision gap for disadvantaged pupils and pupils with SEND
- Improve inclusion and reduce exclusions across the secondary schools
- Build and sustain capacity in respect of vulnerable pupils including pupils with SEND
- Promote greater communication and collaborative working across secondary schools.
Each school has developed its own bespoke plan to address these objectives, and a working group has been established where schools will share best practice and work collaboratively. Progress against the objectives will be reviewed regularly by the working group and the HOA with support from an external adviser and the Secondary School Board.
Share this page